Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: why kroger sucks
Anonymous

Date:
RE: why kroger sucks
Permalink   


They are.... All of them



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

AND ANNOUCEMENTS.

- NO ONE ELSE DID ANNOUCEMENTS BUT THEY BULLIED ME INTO MAKING ANNOUCEMENTS BECAUSE THAT IS BONUS MONEY FOR THE DICK STORE DIRECTOR!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

MISPELLED CONTINUOUSLY



__________________
my last post to being happier

Date:
Permalink   

I've had to bite my touge many times and also stop my brain from talking too.  I agree with everything you say. .... God bless you too.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I had to produce tortillas - prep, bake and then package

then.... make pa annocements CONTINOUSLY

THEN do the pull and 

Then do dishes (left by bakery day time* then go on the floor and date the products (bakery manager)

responsibility THEN clean countertops, tortilla machine and THEN CLEAN FLOORS

AND PICK UP FOR THE IRRESPONSIBLE CAKE DECORATOR WHO LEFT HIS CAKES OUT DAILY AND

TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!! 2-10 SHIFT PART TIME HOURS VARIED 35 TO 40

LOST MY DISABILITY CASE AND UNEMPLOYMENT DUE TO THE INCOMPETENCE OF THESE

STAFF MEMBERS.  THAT WAS ONLY ONE DEPARTMENT and got transferred to cheese then deli

servicing 300+ customers with only two people closing.

 

ALL FOR 7.43 OH EXCUSE ME 7.45 and hour forgot to put in my two cents raise.  The only good

thing Kroger's does for people is protect these people who think they can bully people out of jobs. 

that seems to be the only thing they do.  All these people do is complain about how nobody wants

to do the job (lower level) DO YOU BLAME US?  THEY WAY CERTAIN EMPLOYEES ARE TREATED?

DO YOU BLAME US?  that's ok because holiday's are coming up and hope your so overwhelmed full

of **** people!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

very discriminatory place to work for AND...

i AGREE with the person whom says these people drink the kool-aid  I worked in Obama land for 6 months.  Kroger's makes you want to check into a mental institution.

Please check out Krogers who gets their fuel by picking and preying upon the underemployed.   HALF ASS BACKWARDS KROGER'S SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!furious

 

I NEED TO WORK AND PAY MY BILLS NOT BE AROUND DRUG ADDICTS AND BITCH BULLYS!!!! I GOT TIRED OF EDUCATING YOUR WORTHLESS EMPLOYEES WHO THINK THEY HAVE A JOB FOR LIFE.  WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS?  END TEXAS UNIONS AND STOP HIRING ILLEGALS WHO HARP ON OTHERS WHO DO THEIR JOB.  MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 355
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I've been with Kroger 50 days, part time.  They schedule me for a 5 hour shift, then expect me to break down a truck, sort totes, stock my department, stock case goods and then condition.  All in five hours.  For $7.40 an hour.   If I don't get all of the work completed I will be confronted, but if I stay longer than my scheduled shift I won't be paid for it, regardless of whether I am still clocked in or not.  So they have crafted a situation where they receive de facto free labor.  It is impossible to complete the work in the allotted time but if I don't stay over and work for free, I will be fired. 

The Union is not interested in helping anyone.  In fact, it is in their best interest for you to become fed up with the company and quit, because every time an associate is replaced, that's another $50 bucks in entry fees for the union.  My rep has never made any effort to meet me, but has had no trouble in finding my paycheck.  It was also not mentioned during the hiring process that joining the union is optional. 

All in all I have been surprisingly dissatisfied with Kroger.  I was surprised to discover just how poorly-run the company is.  My co-manager is a very hands-on and hard-working person, and the company is chasing those kinds of people away.  We're increasingly blamed and criticized for the chaos that is the back room, although we have explained ad naseum that we continue to get mountains of back stock that we can't do anything with.  And every other day the truck brings more. 

They were initially understanding about this being a second job for me, and suddenly I am being scheduled all sorts of crazy back-to-back hours, as the end of my probation nears.  I try very hard to be a good employee and representative for the company while I am wearing the uniform, but I truly believe that they set their workers up to fail, then discard them like expired milk.


 Welcome to Kroger.
At least you are just a stocker.
Imagine what we go through with the hell that is Front End dealing under the same circumstances.
Plus you stay dry; we have to get the carts out in the rain.
But if it's a busy day we can only spare the two courtesy clerks to work the different halves of the parking lot.
I've had a few times where I have ignored the smaller entrance of the store to assist the courtesy clerk gathering carts for the main entrance.

Kroger is a company where 1 + 1 = 3 and even if you buy a new calculator and show them the mathematics, they will still dispute your results.



__________________

Oh dear god this is actually happening...

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I understand iam a part time employee at kroger to i hate it there i work overnight grocery and get paid 7.35 an hour ikno i shouldnt omplain about having a job but i didnt kno i was getting paid so  little when i got hired i wouldve thought atleast 8.or .9 and hur i was like really so liuttle for overnight . the main problem for the company is the union is run bye kroger itself and the pay raise is a joke all employess unless mangement is partime and make litterlally minamun wage plus u only get 5 to 6 cent raise every six month thats all that 50 cent in five years thats a joke



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I've been with Kroger 50 days, part time.  They schedule me for a 5 hour shift, then expect me to break down a truck, sort totes, stock my department, stock case goods and then condition.  All in five hours.  For $7.40 an hour.   If I don't get all of the work completed I will be confronted, but if I stay longer than my scheduled shift I won't be paid for it, regardless of whether I am still clocked in or not.  So they have crafted a situation where they receive de facto free labor.  It is impossible to complete the work in the allotted time but if I don't stay over and work for free, I will be fired. 

The Union is not interested in helping anyone.  In fact, it is in their best interest for you to become fed up with the company and quit, because every time an associate is replaced, that's another $50 bucks in entry fees for the union.  My rep has never made any effort to meet me, but has had no trouble in finding my paycheck.  It was also not mentioned during the hiring process that joining the union is optional. 

All in all I have been surprisingly dissatisfied with Kroger.  I was surprised to discover just how poorly-run the company is.  My co-manager is a very hands-on and hard-working person, and the company is chasing those kinds of people away.  We're increasingly blamed and criticized for the chaos that is the back room, although we have explained ad naseum that we continue to get mountains of back stock that we can't do anything with.  And every other day the truck brings more. 

They were initially understanding about this being a second job for me, and suddenly I am being scheduled all sorts of crazy back-to-back hours, as the end of my probation nears.  I try very hard to be a good employee and representative for the company while I am wearing the uniform, but I truly believe that they set their workers up to fail, then discard them like expired milk.



__________________
Soldier For Christ

Date:
RE: why kroger is horrible
Permalink   


noI am a former employee of Kroger and they did me dirty. They don't care about their employees just only the money. The highly satisfactory customer is 62%. Look all around you and you will see that all or most of the work places pay a heck of a lot better than Kroger. They only care about getting customers in and out as quick as possible. Let me remind you that I had to go through interacting with customers and customers first training courses as well as bagging courses and 8 hours of computers classes as well. When I interacted with customers making them feel welcome, wanted, appreciated, special, and number one or first as we are supposed to do.. I got chewed out plenty and said I needed to cut back and stop because I was really good at what I did and they wanted it to stop.. Yes I got written up a few time because of it.. They don't understand me or any of us including the customers.. They are very picky and choosy on who they want to move up aka no idea what they are doings.. When power gets in some of their brains they go wacko power hungry.. I've seen more people leaving than coming. Unfortunately I had to resign due to a personal reason I cann't discuss.. All in all please just be careful if you are trying to get a job there and may god guide you protect you and keep you safe.. Stay blessed, righteous, true, and pure. They are not what they appear to be..



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
RE: why kroger sucks
Permalink   


I have been at Kroger for 7 years.  Iam not allowed to change positions.  I have asked so many times.  I am told I am to stupid to do another job.  I am called the deli retard.  I hate Kroger so much.  I have young children .  I can not find another job.  I would rather be dead than work for Kroger.  I have to feed my children.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I totally agree with him and I do have a college degree and I am a program manager and I make about 125,000 year how much do you make.


 I make around 80 or so but I have other sources of income as well but not as much as you but if I needed more I could make more.  But I'm sure you do if I said I have a 8 inch penis you'll probably say yours is 28 inches. One could also argue about why a college degree is a waste in fact you might make 125 but you might not have houses I own and so on.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

4hourrush wrote:

He thinks we're all a bunch of lowly, uneducated idiots because we work for Kroger?

You sir, are a douche.


 

 

In his defense, many of the actual customers of Krogers are douches.

Douches who put their shopping carts in the lobby rather than move them five feet to the line of carts nearby.

Douches who leave a cart in a parking space rather than walk 30 seconds to a cart corral.

Douches who pick up one item on one shelf and transport it to an entirely different area of the store ten shelves away. And oh yea, it's probably going to be an item that requires temperature control.

Douches who can't read and figure out what is on sale and what is not on sale.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I totally agree with him and I do have a college degree and I am a program manager and I make about 125,000 year how much do you make.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You really should learn to spell.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

 I love this person no really you are dead on the truth 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I work at a Kroger store in cincinnati and I trt my best to be friendly. I mean I don't smile like a clown and talking like Barney the dinosaur. I get so much **** from managers and supervisors for not being barney the dinosaur. I have seen people's reactions to the so called customer engagement and they seem rather put off.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1274
Date:
Permalink   

He thinks we're all a bunch of lowly, uneducated idiots because we work for Kroger?

You sir, are a douche.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 84
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I feel sorry for all of you who hate kroger as much as I do. I'm a regular customer and it sucks. My wife won't let us shop anywhere else ("too expensive")

Here's why they thonk they can treat the employees this way- Most of the reviews by them on here have poor spelling and grammar. Should've went to college. no


funny how all the smart people think people who work for Kroger didn't go to school.

 

Be a man shop where you want stop letting your wife boss you around.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

*think 

Haha biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I feel sorry for all of you who hate kroger as much as I do. I'm a regular customer and it sucks. My wife won't let us shop anywhere else ("too expensive")

Here's why they thonk they can treat the employees this way- Most of the reviews by them on here have poor spelling and grammar. Should've went to college. no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The problem is all the young people who work at Kroger who have no social skills, flirt with the SunTrust tellers, can't say thank you, have ADHD, and have their head up their ass. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Its a job get over it......



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Maybe you should spend your time going back to school to educate yourself.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

they over work there employees they give you no hours or help so yeah **** them.


You are so right about that.Everyone at my store will tell you that's what is happening with them as well.I think they want the workers that have a lot of years working for them to leave so they can hire young kids for cheaper pay.I don't think the younger kids will last if they have to work as hard as we do .The e-schedule is really crazy.It has some people working till 10:00 pm when they use to come to work at 7:00 am and get off at 3:00pm and they don't get called up front to check or sack groceries so why do they need to stay there so late.I say they are trying to get rid of us.Alot of workers have already quit because of this bull crap.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I work in transportation in So Cal, same crap goes on here as well but we get too many hours. If I were to do or say half the crap dispatchers do I would be fired union or not. they treat you and talk to you like ****, not one of these scum bags in management would talk to me like that outside of work or anyone else for that matter. Kroger cares nothing about the employeeyour thousand people standing in line for my job so why would they care about you. The only reason I'm still here is the benifets and of course the pay as well, drivers do make good money. Counting the days till I retire,,, NEVER will I step foot in a Kroger store again....



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

#2 is exactly Liberal's did before they all closed up years ago!!



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 266
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Maybe this company should treat their employees better so they will treat the customers better.  As a customer, anyone can see the employees are miserable and they seem to want to take it out on the customers.  What a sorry state of affairs.

 


 This makes too much sense so of course it's not an option.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Why would you shop somewhere you are not happy with or not treated like you want to be?  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Maybe this company should treat their employees better so they will treat the customers better.  As a customer, anyone can see the employees are miserable and they seem to want to take it out on the customers.  What a sorry state of affairs.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

They all suck



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I did get fired because of the same thing. Contact your union rep immediately. I was on probation. if you are not you still can fight this and you should



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Easily worse...and it doesn't matter if it is Kroger or Fry's or Kind sooper or any of the other companies...they all suck STRIKE!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

then get active in the union. Take over the union and get them to go on strike

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It is time for ALL Kroger companies to strike. Kroger is worse than Walmart

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

they are all bad...This corporation is run by Nazis. In fact in spite of the union it is almost as bad as Walmart

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

and then you get written up for supposedly being rude to the customer.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If your super hard working, enjoy being ultra micro managed by some of the stupidest morons on the face of the planet, love working with lazy deadbeats that do nothing while you bust your rump to get your work and theirs done, for the lowest possible wages allowed by law, then maybe this is the place for you. I have over 10 years experience in grocery and retail, have worked at many other grocery and retail stores, and can honestly say this is the worst job I have ever had. It's no wonder they have such a high associate turnover rate. No sane self respecting person would endure a place like this for very long. I certainly hope all Kroger stores are not run like the one I work at. Good luck to you all.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

CONTACT THE UNION IMMEDIATELY! DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM NOBODY!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY A LONG TIME NEVER BEEN WROTE UP FOR BEING MEAN TO CUSTOMER NOW IVE BEEN WROTE UP WITH THIS NEW SURVEY ANYBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY IVE BURNED BRIDGES EVEONE HAS IT S NOT FAIR I MIGHT LOOSE MY JOB  THIS IS SO STUPED ON THEIR PART ITS NOT FAIR.



__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard