Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: checking work schedule online
Rusty Lindell

Date:
RE: checking work schedule online
Permalink   


I don't know my password.  This is my first time visiting this website



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

A) It is the same password you use with your EUID on work systems. It is case sensitive. If you don't know or don't use those at work, you can go to the passport app/page on a work computer and set it up.

B) I wouldn't suggest ever using your actual name on this forum, let alone if you happen to ever post anything negative.

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:
Permalink   

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE SHEDULE PART TO REQESTS DAYS OFF?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

would like to no  my schedule on line please and thank you



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

would like to no how i can request certain days off

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

If your division is on eschedule it can be accessed by logging into the great people portal at greatpeople.me and logging into the myeschedule link at the top of the page. Everything is done there.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I hate Kroger it's the worst place to work for .



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

cry



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Didn't you guys do the act modules? And you still don't know how to do anything.. Just saying



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Greatpeople.com for schedules

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I did complete the module.  So what?  It has no bearing on anything.

All I get is messages about how everything is wrong, and how I have to use an in store computer to do some such thing.  The in store computers are down half the time, no one knows how to work them either, and the eschedule is usually wrong anyways.

If the training module actually made you check the schedule instead of clicking through some computer magic fairy land where everything is easy and always works, it would be a different story.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Greatpeople.com for schedules


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Greatpeople.com for schedules


 


Except that's not the right site... Facepalm.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Did they set you up with a password



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thank you for acknowledging what we really are: prisoners.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Its: greatpeople.me



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

smile Sorry you feel like a prisoner. I bet you could break out if you wanted to!  It's only what YOU make of it!!!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:
Permalink   

get me on e schedule

__________________
Joy Gilliland
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I don't know my password what should I do?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I don't know my password what should I do?


You should read a thread before posting a question in it.



__________________
Lee

Date:
Permalink   

you have to go onto google first to get greatpeople.me and then it will allow you to sign in your id and pass and get you straight into e-schedualing. good luck. lee from tennesee



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

How do you know what your password is? 


 If you do not have a password yet;  go to  your store  manager they will assist you to set it up.

once it is set up you can go to the store computer log in from bottom left  start button, go to passport ,enter,  put in your euid number, change password then you are done.  Make sure you remember your euid number.  This is given to every employee on their first day of work and should be located on the back of their name tag. Good luck.

Lee



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

techelite wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Greatpeople.com for schedules


 It is greatpeople.me not greatpeople.co


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Rusty Lindell wrote:

I don't know my password.  This is my first time visiting this website


 You need to establish a password with your manger before going forward .See my response below for more details

Have a great day at krogerland!!!!!

Lee from Tennesee



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Greatpeople.com for schedules


 It is greatpeople.me  not greatpeople.com Lee from Tennesee go to e-schedules on top right side and click , it has all the q/a in it to help you get started.


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If it doesn't make seance it must make perfect kroger sense. Loooolz!! True that! 5 year Kroger employee and I 110% agree with that statement!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

i work for fred meyer in the northwest, owned by kroger, and they just made it possible to check your work schedule online and request days off etc.  I forgot where you can find this, is it through express hr?  I looked through express hr and I couldn't find anything.  Help would be much appreciated.


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1336
Date:
Permalink   

Greatpeople.me, then click MyEschedule. It's been repeated several times, lol

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

4hourrush wrote:

Greatpeople.me, then click MyEschedule. It's been repeated several times, lol


Lol I would say several is an understatement.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Actually ask for your EUID. It is the Kroger's version of a password. Generally it is a set of 2 letters followed by aprox 5 numbers.  EX- John Doe's  EUID might be jd13579.  John Doe would also have a password to go with it (which can be change through management whenever you need to..)   You have to have both your EUID AND your personal password to get onto the lovely new E-scheduling.  Best of luck to all- I see a lot of issues and grievances in the near future.   Recommend for all to also read their Union contracts- so that we each can know what the company can actually change.

Keep in mind that this is a "divide and conquer" program. Created to create strife amongst us, taking the spotlight off what is going on in stores. Stay union strong and rpoud, and we will weather this latest change, as always.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kroger's on our local contract, have always had in the wording of the contract that all full-timers are to be available 7/24. That for the full time employee there are no set schedules, etc... Part timers however are allowed to design a personal schedule via a "work availability " form. They can tailor their schedule for school, church, activities, etc...

As a full timer you can only use your 3  personal days per annum (year) to guarantee your day off , without losing pay. With this new system they are forcing full timers to now use a requested basic day off, as a "day off without pay". If you have no personal days, that is your only option.

We can hope our direct department supervisors with still edit as much as they can- but the new system already in our store has disregard families where both parents work, and have small children coming home from school (who now matter to Krogers so much that they will be left alone???). Or having 30 year employees coming in for late shifts, when their vision is not the best for night driving (but safety outside of Krogers doors does not matter- just don't get hurt on the work site on their dime...).

Also employees that have 2 jobs due to today's economy, where Kroger's used to work with them- good luck now.... Other companies have used these tactics in the past- it boils down to trying to break our spirits, will, and union. But the union is the only thing that keeps us from being as unprotected as Wal- Mart employees. Main thing is to work with your head of Dept.- keep your requests down to really vital things, etc

Some loopholes in our local contract that they cannot refuse- Funerals (immediate family- 3 days) Medical Leave of Abscences (Doctor Approved- time varies by contract) and the Family Leave Act ( medical, maternity, etc...)



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Kroger's on our local contract, have always had in the wording of the contract that all full-timers are to be available 7/24. That for the full time employee there are no set schedules, etc... Part timers however are allowed to design a personal schedule via a "work availability " form. They can tailor their schedule for school, church, activities, etc...

As a full timer you can only use your 3  personal days per annum (year) to guarantee your day off , without losing pay. With this new system they are forcing full timers to now use a requested basic day off, as a "day off without pay". If you have no personal days, that is your only option.

We can hope our direct department supervisors with still edit as much as they can- but the new system already in our store has disregard families where both parents work, and have small children coming home from school (who now matter to Krogers so much that they will be left alone???). Or having 30 year employees coming in for late shifts, when their vision is not the best for night driving (but safety outside of Krogers doors does not matter- just don't get hurt on the work site on their dime...).

Also employees that have 2 jobs due to today's economy, where Kroger's used to work with them- good luck now.... Other companies have used these tactics in the past- it boils down to trying to break our spirits, will, and union. But the union is the only thing that keeps us from being as unprotected as Wal- Mart employees. Main thing is to work with your head of Dept.- keep your requests down to really vital things, etc

Some loopholes in our local contract that they cannot refuse- Funerals (immediate family- 3 days) Medical Leave of Abscences (Doctor Approved- time varies by contract) and the Family Leave Act ( medical, maternity, etc...)


I see some problems in this post that appear to be directly the fault of the schedule writers and not eschedule itself. Even as a full-time employee under your contract, the intent of the "day off without pay" request is not to replace one of your working days that week with a day off, it is simply to specify whether you wish to use a personal day or not. Eschedule doesn't know anything about your accruals (sick days, personal days, vacations) and as such just takes the request it is given. If your people are being scheduled 4 days instead of 5 just because they requested a day off, it is specifically because their schedule writer or mgmt chose to make it that way, and not because it is supposed to be that way. There is a report that is supposed to be run in the process of making the schedule called the Unmet Hours Report. Its purpose is specifically to address clerks who haven't been scheduled enough hours, especially to make sure that FT clerks are scheduled 40 hrs unless they have taken a personal day.

While I can understand the unfairness of PT clerks being able to limit availability while FT can't, I can't respond to that directly because my contract doesn't have that clause.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Kroger's on our local contract, have always had in the wording of the contract that all full-timers are to be available 7/24. That for the full time employee there are no set schedules, etc... Part timers however are allowed to design a personal schedule via a "work availability " form. They can tailor their schedule for school, church, activities, etc...

As a full timer you can only use your 3  personal days per annum (year) to guarantee your day off , without losing pay. With this new system they are forcing full timers to now use a requested basic day off, as a "day off without pay". If you have no personal days, that is your only option.

We can hope our direct department supervisors with still edit as much as they can- but the new system already in our store has disregard families where both parents work, and have small children coming home from school (who now matter to Krogers so much that they will be left alone???). Or having 30 year employees coming in for late shifts, when their vision is not the best for night driving (but safety outside of Krogers doors does not matter- just don't get hurt on the work site on their dime...).

Also employees that have 2 jobs due to today's economy, where Kroger's used to work with them- good luck now.... Other companies have used these tactics in the past- it boils down to trying to break our spirits, will, and union. But the union is the only thing that keeps us from being as unprotected as Wal- Mart employees. Main thing is to work with your head of Dept.- keep your requests down to really vital things, etc

Some loopholes in our local contract that they cannot refuse- Funerals (immediate family- 3 days) Medical Leave of Abscences (Doctor Approved- time varies by contract) and the Family Leave Act ( medical, maternity, etc...)


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

bing it on greatpeople.com

no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

THANK U WELL SAID.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Your hr person can give you your euid number



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1383
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Your hr person can give you your euid number


Or anyone in the store who has access to kronos.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Your hr person can give you your euid number


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Pp



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard